- LTE or HSPA configurations
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Includes both heavy and light duty vehicle ECU interfaces
- Switched power serial ports
- Comprehensive I/O system with 5 inputs, 3 outputs, 2 A/D inputs, and a 1-Wire™ interface
- High performance internal antennas
- Triple-axis accelerometer for driver behavior, hard braking, motion sensing, impact detection
- Built-in buzzer for in-cab driver notification (FL Compliance only)
- 1000mAh backup battery
- Automatic, over-the-air firmware download and configuration and firmware download
- Low power sleep modes
The FleetLocate FL1 is a next-generation telematics gateway that comes equipped with a purpose built vehicle interface technology to accommodate both light and heavy duty vehicles. Whether your fleet needs ELD compliance or state-of-the-art fleet management – or both – the FL1 is your powerhouse.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY FOR PERFORMANCE, HEALTH
The FL1 is designed to support a full set of fleet features with cellular, Bluetooth and satellite connectivity options, plus a triple-axis accelerometer that detects and acts on hard braking, aggressive acceleration or vehicle impacts. The built-in ECU (Engine Control Unit) interface reads and transmits engine condition and performance data such as engine temperature and fault codes from both heavy duty and light duty vehicles to provide the best possible realtime picture of vehicle health.
The FL1 also leverages out-of-the-box hands free configuration and automatic post-installation upgrades can monitor unit health status across your fleets to identify issues before they become expensive problems.